Zoya Kisses Pastel Jellies Collection
Hey nail & beauty enthusiasts!
As the new year is quickly approaching I wanted to share with you two new holiday nail art looks i created using the Zoya Kisses Pastel Jellies collection.
For those of you looking for a light pastel nail for the winter these shades are perfect! They’re all light and can be worn sheer or opaque, depending on how many coats you use. One coat will create a subtle tinted shade and 2-3 coats will create a soft opaque look.
Below you can see a closer look at each shade in the collection.
My favorites are Libby and Princess and of course the topper Leia.
I added a thin stripe on each nail for a little dimension.
- 2 coats of each shade on each nail.
- A simple curved swipe of Leia on the side of each nail to separate the shades.
- Lastly a thin curve on the side of Leia on each nail with a sparkly purple. I used my Glisten & Glow – Glorious Glistenettes “Love Always”
AVAILABLE NOW on ZOYA.COM $10 ea.(US)
Below are my pastel ornaments, using a bit of shading on the side of each ornament. Take a look at my christmas nails video to create this look.
- 2 coats of Zoya Libby
- Ornament: Zoya Leia for the snowy, crystal ball look & a bit of Glisten & Glow Glisten & Glow – Glorious Glistenettes “Love Always” for subtle side shading. Any glittery pink will do.
- Bow i used Essie Gel Couture Amethyst Noir and then over that i used Essie Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low leaving some space so the shadow could peak through.
(photo credits: Holly for thetrendynail.com)
ZOYA 10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD.
Disclosure: Most of the products mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturers and some were purchased by me. All of the opinions are 100% my own and are in no way influenced by anyone. Affiliate links appear in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, you help support this site. For more info view my Disclosure Policy.