Winter Nail Art Zoya Enchanted Holiday Collection
Hey there nail enthusiasts!
Today i’m sharing with you some winter nail art using Zoya’s new Enchanted Holiday 2016 Collection.
The Zoya Enchanted Collection is a blend of sparkly textured pixie dust nail lacquers & creamy metallic shades. Retailing at $10 each. All available at www.zoya.com
All of the lacquers are vegan friendly and now 10FREE*
*10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD.
Click here to read more about the Zoya Enchanted Collection.
I decided to have some fun and play around with a few of the shades & create a fun winter design.
The stamping design tools came from www.bornprettystore.com
- I used one of my stamping plates $2.70 Nail Art Stamp Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L006
- My clear jelly stamper $2.99 2pcs/set Clear Jelly Stamper
For 10% OFF at www.bornprettystore.com use CODE: BAZQ10
Here’s how i started off…
- First I applied a clear base coat to each of my nails.
- Next alternating 1 coat of each: Zoya Olivera, Pixie Dust Alice & creamy periwinkle Zoya Saint
- I stamped Olivera (deep blue/green) over Zoya Pixie Dust Alice and over the creamy periwinkle Saint.
I loved how the snow flakes were so subtle over the pixie dust & periwinkle nails. I added a top coat over all my nails but if you want a sparkly textured finish then don’t add anything over the pixie dust.
For the pearly white I used Azature Pearl Diamond. I tried a bunch of other shades but the Azature Pearl worked the best.
Finishing off the look i added a clear top coat for a glossy finish.