Fall Stripes Featuring Dermelect Nail Lacquers
Here’s 2 cool nail looks to try for fall using colors from Dermelect, Essie & China Glaze. Take a look below.
Look #1: Camo Stripes
Army Of One – Dermelect
- Start off by applying your favorite base coat to your nails.
- Next apply 2 coats of Commando by Dermelect.
- Using a thin striping brush apply random length vertical stripes of the army of one khaki green by Dermelect and using a lighter shade of beige I used Picked Perfect by Essie which was a perfect contrasting color over Commando.
- Lastly seal in your nail art with your favorite dry fast top coat. I used Good To Go by Essie.
Look #2: White Racing Stripes (no special tools needed)
- Next is a simple look using 2 coats of Army of One by Dermelect.
- Instead of trying for a super narrow, perfectly straight white stripe I decided to try out China Glaze’s White on White and simply paint a white stripe down the side of each nail using the brush that came with the polish.
- Lastly top it off with your favorite dry fast top coat. I used Essie Good To Go top coat.
(photo credit: Nails by Holly for The Trendy Nail)
Disclosure: Some of the products mentioned in this post was provided by the manufacturers & some were purchased by me. All of the opinions are 100% my own and are in no way influenced by anyone. Affiliate links appear in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, you help support this site. For more info view my Disclosure Policy.