Big news over here… It’s been a while since my last post and rightfully so! I made a big life change and decided to move from CT down to sunny South Florida! With that being said… all of my nail polishes were carefully boxed up and traveled with me to my temporary dwellings by the beach. My posts might be a bit less often as i continue to search for a new permanent home… but I will try my best to keep you all in the loop with the launches of any new collections that come my way!
Today’s new release is Zoya’s Rose Palette for Fall Release!
Here’s the deets:
Available now on zoya.com
ZOYA ROSE PALETTE – 2021
A collection of 5 new gradient shades.
- ZP1116 Palmer – can be described as a brilliant blush cream.
- ZP1117 Marcia – can be described as a warm French rose cream.
- ZP1118 Maggie – can be described as a Persian red cream.
- ZP1119 Rochelle – can be described as a deepened maroon red cream.
- ZP1120 Suzie – can be described as a dark cherry red cream.
ALSO INCLUDED IN THE ROSE PALETTE:
- ZLHL56 – STARLET HOT LIPS LIP GLOSS – can best be as a sparkling copper magenta.
A revolutionary combination of lip color + therapy in one easy product. Zoya Hot Lips Lip Gloss applies like silk and has a sweet scent and flavor. All Zoya Hot Lips colors are free of parabens.
Rose palette are the best shades for nails. Thanks for sharing.
Very deep colors, no streaks. This is very important for commercial use!