Camo for Fall featuring New Dermelect Fall Nail Lacquers
Inner Wild Fall 2015 Nail Collection
Introducing the Inner Wild Fall 2015 Nail Collection from Dermelect Cosmeceuticals.
The collection, which is a collaboration between celebrity nail tech Elle and renowned nail artist Lexi Martone just launched on www.dermelect.com.
Each polish retails for $14.00
The Inner Wild polish colors are described as putting a modern twist on urban camo and boast a keratin protein peptide-hydrolyzed keratin alongside a healthy “green dose” of vitamins, peptides and moisture to help strengthen nails.
They are formaldehyde, DBP and toluene FREE, water & detergent resistant and protect against UV rays.
As you know, nail art has become a monumental beauty trend and Lexi Martone has designed camo-inspired nail art using Dermelect’s Inner Wild collection to create the perfect fall nail.
Take a look below & the steps to get these trendy fall camo nails!
- Using one color at a time randomly paint vertical stripes on the nail.
- Alternate which side you start on and make them vary in length.
- Seal with Momento and add a triangle stud.
- Using 1 color at a time paint the camo design across the nail.
- Repeat until the whole nail is covered.
- Seal with Momento and add square studs.
- Choose your base color and paint 2 coats on the nail.
- Using the remaining 3 colors make different shaped abstract splotches on the nail.
- Make sure to leave some of your base color showing through.
- Seal with Memento.
(photo credit: Dermelect)
Disclosure: Information in this post was provided by the manufacturer. All of the opinions are 100% my own and are in no way influenced by anyone. Affiliate links appear in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, you help support this site. For more info view my Disclosure Policy.