New to me, I recently discovered Italian designer Fausto Puglisi when his first ever Pre Fall collection showed in New York this past January. Drawn to the graphic prints and bright colors I chose this particular piece for my next nail art inspiration.
Check out the steps below to get these trendy fashion inspired nails!
Direct links to all of the items mentioned in this post can be found at the bottom of the page.
- Base Coat & Dry Fast Top Coat
- White Nail Polish
- Blue Nail Art Duo or Nail Art Striping Polish
- Black Nail Art Duo Nail Art Striping Polish
- Black Nail Polish
Step 1: After applying your base coat, start off with solid white nails. 1 coat of white nail polish. I used Azature Faint White.
Step 2: Using your nail art duo pen or striping brush from your nail art polish paint several diagonal lines stopping 3/4 of the way up your nail.I used Electric Universe by Art Club.
Step 3: Using your black striping nail polish brush paint black diagonal lines next to the blue lines. Leave some space between some of the lines for the white to show through. I used the brush from my Black Nail Art Duo by Art Club.
Step 4: Using your solid black nail polish paint a diagonal line in the opposite direction and fill in the rest with black. Follow it up with 1 coat of your favorite dry fast top coat to seal in your gorgeous nail art!
Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more fashion inspired nail art!
- Faint White Diamond Polish- Azature – BUY IT NOW: Ronrobinson.com $25 or HSN $25
- Electric Universe – Art Club – BUY IT NOW: $4.00 ShopColorClub.com
- Black Nail Art Duo – Art Club – BUY IT NOW: $4.00 ShopColorClub.com
- Licorice – Essie – BUY IT NOW: Amazon.com $4.37
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat – BUY IT NOW: $4.76 Amazon.com