With designed nails blanketing the town it’s no surprise to me that Holiday Themed manicure’s have been a big rage.
Now that we’re approaching Easter i’ve seen it all… from cute little bunnies to ornate Easter egg patterns..and YES, I’m talking about nail designs people. 🙂
So, yesterday (good friday) I felt inspired to create my own simple, Easter themed nail design.
I chose pink polka dots on top of white tips topped with a little black bow & an accent of bling (art club’s Silver glitter polish – Glitter accent in center of bow)
Get The Look!
- Base Color: 813 Check Up – ESSIE
- White Tips: White – ART CLUB
- Dots: Pure Ice Love – PURE ICE
Let me know your thoughts!
- Hop into Easter (bunnyfireball.wordpress.com)
- 18 Easter Manicures to Complete Your Holiday Look (beautyhigh.com)
- Easter Nails: Pastels, Polka Dots & Flowers (thefashionablehousewife.com)