Can’t find the color you want…. Do It Yourself!
Make Your Own Super Sparkly Polish
Things you need:
- 1/2 bottle of clear base coat (thin-medium consistency. When you add the glitter it thickens up the polish)
- Paper Funnel
- Glitter (the finer the glitter the smoother the texture)
- *Optional – Nail Lacquer Thinner – OPI
- Chopstick – to mix the lacquer if it needs an extra mixing
- Put your funnel in the bottle of polish
- Add your glitter
- Close the bottle & shake it up
Hassle Free Tips:
- If the lacquer is too thick add the Nail Lacquer Thinner
- Use the thin end of a chopstick to mix the lacquer
- HASSLE FREE GLITTER NAIL POLISH REMOVAL:
- Put 1 coat of Elmers Clear Transparent Glue on your nails before adding your 1st coat of polish. This will save time when taking off your polish because it will just peel right off.