Swatches & Review: Zoya Naturel 3
ZOYA NATUREL 3 Swatches & Review
Hey there nail & beauty enthusiasts!
Better late then never… here’s a closer look at the Naturel(3) collection from Zoya released in December. This is the 3rd Naturel palette from Zoya.All in the 10 FREE*, long-wearing, two coat, full-coverage cream formula Zoya is known for.
I feel like Zoya is really improving their formula, focusing on streak-free lacquers. Each of these shades were definitely streak free and opaque after the first coat.
My favorites from this collection start from the bottom…. (Darkest to Lightest)
Debbie, Gina & Mary are my 3 favorites.
I also like Cathy a lot too.
I didn’t swatch the lipsticks but I left my reviews next to each shade below.
Plus, three coordinating lush lip hues too!
ZOYA NATUREL 3 // $10 ea. (US)
- Tatum (ZP877): a medium light nude cream with a warm base.
- Cathy (ZP878): a light pinky nude cream.
- Jill (ZP879): a lighter mauve cream nude.
- Mary (ZP880): a medium raisin cream.
- Gina (ZP881): a medium brown neutral cream.
- Debbie (ZP882): a plum brown cream.
ZOYA PERFECT LIPSTICK // $12 ea. (US)
- Cameron (ZLS04): a hydrating nude neutral with a cream finish.
Review: If you’re looking for a “barely there” natural lipstick try Cameron. It’s very subtle.
- Paisley (ZLS05): an easy to wear, blush-rose hydrating neutral cream.
Review: Love Paisley… a subtle tint of color, not too much for those who want a bit of color but don’t want to be too bold.
- Maxwell (ZLS08): a deep plum with a subtle metallic fleck in a matte finish.
Review: Maxwell is very intense! If you like wearing deep, pigmented lipsticks then try out Maxwell. I’d describe it as a Berry Vamp!
ZOYA NATUREL 3 COLLECTION AVAILABLE NOW!