Hey there nail enthusiasts!
Today i’m sharing with you some winter nail art using Zoya’s new Enchanted Holiday 2016 Collection.
The Zoya Enchanted Collection is a blend of sparkly textured pixie dust nail lacquers & creamy metallic shades. Retailing at $10 each. All available at www.zoya.com
All of the lacquers are vegan friendly and now 10FREE*
*10 FREE FORMULA: FORMULATED WITHOUT FORMALDEHYDE, FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, DIBUTYL PHTHALATE, TOLUENE, CAMPHOR, TPHP, PARABENS, XYLENE, ETHYL TOSYLAMIDE and LEAD.
Click here to read more about the Zoya Enchanted Collection.
I decided to have some fun and play around with a few of the shades & create a fun winter design.
The stamping design tools came from www.bornprettystore.com
- I used one of my stamping plates $2.70 Nail Art Stamp Plate BORN PRETTY BP-L006
- My clear jelly stamper $2.99 2pcs/set Clear Jelly Stamper
For 10% OFF at www.bornprettystore.com use CODE: BAZQ10
Here’s how i started off…
- First I applied a clear base coat to each of my nails.
- Next alternating 1 coat of each: Zoya Olivera, Pixie Dust Alice & creamy periwinkle Zoya Saint
- I stamped Olivera (deep blue/green) over Zoya Pixie Dust Alice and over the creamy periwinkle Saint.
I loved how the snow flakes were so subtle over the pixie dust & periwinkle nails. I added a top coat over all my nails but if you want a sparkly textured finish then don’t add anything over the pixie dust.
For the pearly white I used Azature Pearl Diamond. I tried a bunch of other shades but the Azature Pearl worked the best.
Finishing off the look i added a clear top coat for a glossy finish.