VLog: Summer Festival Nails Part 2 – Marble Swirl
Here’s part 2 of my summer festival nails series. Showing you how to create a cool marble nail look in seconds with 0 technical skills.
In part 1 i showed you how to create a dry brush effect using multiple shades from Zoya’s Barefoot Summer 2019 Collection. Using shades from the same collection i created a marble swirl that’s I absolutely love!
I have found the best product to protect your skin from messy manicures has been Sally Beauty Hair Extension Glue. I know, you’re probably thinking… that’s crazy. But it’s the exact same stuff that all the fancy manufacturers are using without the little brush and for a lot less money! It comes in white or black. For $1.99 i think it’s 100% worth it!
I use a q-tip to apply it to my skin around my nails.
The steps are simple.
- Apply a clear base coat to your nails
- Cover the skin around your nails with the hair extension glue.
- Apply a blob of Zoya Tessa to the mat
- Add a drop of Zoya Dacey over Tessa
- Add a drop of Zoya Rie over Dacey
- Swirl all 3 colors together
- Press the jelly stamper over the swirled pattern & allow to dry. (dry time is generally 1 min max.)
- Press the design onto your nail & repeat to your other nails.
- Remove the excess pattern that overlaps your nails with anything .. ie. a toothpick or in my case the opposite end of a paint brush did the trick just fine.
- Apply a little glitter to your nail at the cuticle edge using Zoya Dallas.
- Seal it in with your favorite shiny top coat.
Check out my video below.
Bonus… Pro-Tip Nail Growth & Strengthener: Garlic Pearls
Stay tuned for Part 3. Floral marble swirl!
Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more nail art tutorials and product reviews!