Video Tutorial: Valentine Heart Nails
Hey nail & beauty enthusiasts… only 1 more day ’til Valentine’s Day!
Whether or not you have a special Valentine here’s a fun and simple nail art tutorial to get you in the spirit!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Thin Nail Art Striping Brush
(Optional.. but shown in the video, I used a white nail art paint pen to outline my heart)
Base Coat: Essie Treat Love Color – Mauve-tivation
Deep Purple – Amethyst Noir or Black
Clear Fast Dry Top Coat
- After applying my clear base coat.
- Using the new Treat Love & Color shade Mauve-tivation I painted 2 coats over each of my nails.
- Using a white nail art paint pen i drew a light outline of where i wanted my oversized heart.
- With a white nail polish (any white will do) I filled in my outline using a thin striping brush
- With the same thin striping brush and a deep purple i painted an uneven and messy heart outline over the white. Allowing the white to peak through.
- Lastly i applied Seche Vite over the top for a gel like finish.
Share your Valentine’s Day Nail Art with me using the #thetrendynail12
February’s Nail Art Challenge Theme: LOVE!
Take a look at the video below.