Video Tutorial: Tie Dye Marble Nail Art
Hey there nail enthusiasts!
Here’s an easy way to get a multi-color marble nail look without using special tools.
The colors used were from Zoya’s new Spring Collection “Charming” available at zoya.com
In the video above i’m using the following products:
Silicon Nail Art Mat
Small piece of plastic cellophane (you can also create the look with a toothpick or a thumbnail. Any object with a small narrow tip)
Base Coat – Stick With It – Morgan Taylor
Zoya Millie – Purple Shimmer
Lacey – Seafoam Green
Jordan – Soft Pink
Amira- Pastel Blue
Tie Die Marble Nail Art:
- Paint one coat of Morgan Taylor Stick With It over all your nails
- Using a silicone nail art mat paint a small stripe of each color, one next to the other.
- While polish is still wet use a fine tip object or a piece of cellophane (as shown in the video) and drag it across the colors in a back and forth motion.
- Wait for nail sticker to dry and carefully pull up design from the silicone mat using a pair of tweezers or an orange stick.
- Place on nail and trim to size.
- Seal in nail sticker with a top coat.