Video Tutorial: Holiday Marble Nails
Hey there nail enthusiasts!
Today’s nail tutorial features shades from Zoya’s Party Girls Collection with some added bling from Essie.
I wanted to create a swirl pattern and found the easiest way to do that by mixing shades.
Using the opposite end of my clear jelly stamper I applied a few dots of various polishes, swirled them around by turning my stamper in a circular motion. Waited for a bit and added a clear fast dry top coat to speed up the drying process. Once the pattern was dry I peeled it off the silicone pad and applied it to my nails. Such an easy way to create a marbled nail look with no expertise necessary. Followed by a few thin coats of Essie Luxe Effects and i instantly had some sparkly, patterned nails! Perfect for the holidays!
On alternating fingers i used a nail vinyl print from Bornprettystore.com The pattern i used is STZ – K20 from this 24 sheet set. Here’s what you’ll need:
Clear Base Coat – Probelle Nail Maintanence
- Base color on nails with the animal print i used 2 coats of Zoya Tawny
- For the animal print i used Zoya Blake and STZ-K20 nail vinyl from Bornprettystore.com
- Gold bling topper – Essie Rock At The Top
- Marble Nail Design – Zoya Nadia, Zoya Tawny & Zoya Blake
- Clear Jelly Stamper – Born Pretty Store
- Fast Dry Top Coat – Seche Vite
- Thin nail art brush – Born Pretty Store
Take a look at the video below.
Take a look at my video tutorial below.