Video Tutorial: Festive Holiday Nail Art
Here’s a quick and easy festive manicure using various shades from Essie and Zoya.
No special tools needed. I actually used the opposite side of a paint brush to create my dots. You can use a toothpick or even the end of a pen.
Here’s what you’ll need:
Clear Base Coat – Probelle Nail Maintanence
- Base color i used 2 coats of Essie Skinny Dip for a sheer pale pink base color.
- Zoya Dory– Blue Dots
- Essie B’aha Moment – Red Dots
- Zoya Dixie – Hot Pink Dots
- Essie Gel Couture Star Studded – Shimmery Gold Dots
- Essie Gel Couture Fashion Faceoff – Shimmery Silver Dots
- Clear Top Coat – My new favorite top coat is by Glisten & Glow – Fast Dry
Take a look at my video tutorial below.