Video Tutorial: Essie Winter Nail Art
Happy Thanksgiving All!
Here’s a little winter nail art design i created on a whim when i recieved the new Essie Gel Couture Holiday Shades for 2017.
These nails turned out to be a perfect blend of sparkle with a simple winter snowflake design. A fairly simple look to achieve too!
Here’s what i used:
I always use Proclaim – Super Bond Hair Bond Glue—to mask off my skin when i use a sponge for stamping gradients. It’s a great #beautyhack for liquid nail masking fluid for 1/2 the price. You can this latex hair bond glue at any Sally Beauty Supply store.
It comes in white or black. It makes clean up a breeze and a lot less expensive then buying a “nail masking fluid” by a nail polish brand. Plus it lasts longer.
Clear Base Coat – Probelle Nail Maintanence
- 1 coat of Gold Gilding (Essie Gel Couture)
- Sponge gradient with Gold Guilding & Born Pretty Store Holographic Powder at the tip
- #M59 Snowflake Stamp Plate (my plate is an older model… newer plates with snowflakes are now available)
- Clear Jelly Stamper – Born Pretty Store
- amethyst noir (Essie Gel Couture)
- Non-reactive clear top coat – Sophi Top Coat (Piggy Paint)
Take a look at my video tutorial below.