Video Tutorial: Christmas Nails
‘Tis the season!
Today’s manicure was inspired by the holidays! I wanted to use my new color shifting nail lacquers from Glisten & Glow for my ornaments. Watch the video below how they shift. Super Cool!
Here’s what you’ll need:
Clear Base Coat – Probelle Nail Maintanence
- Base color i used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Creme de la creme for an opaque pearly white nail
- Zoya Sheri (2017 Winter Party Girls Collection)- Solid Red Nails (2 coats needed for opaque finish)
- Essie Jiggle Hi Jiggle Low – Gold Swirly Christmas Tree
- Essie Licorice – Black Bow
- Glisten & Glow – Glorious Glistenettes “Dream Big” & “Love Always”
(It appears that “Dream Big” has sold out… but Love Always is still available. She also has a purple to green color shifting natural nail lacquer called “Laugh Often”)
- Clear Top Coat – My new favorite top coat is by Glisten & Glow – Fast Dry
- Thin striping nail art brushes – Born Pretty Store
Take a look at my video tutorial below.
Don’t forget to follow me @thetrendynail on Instagram, Facebook & YouTube for more fun nail art tutorials!