Happy New Year to all you nail & beauty enthusiasts!
Here’s a quick & easy, festive nail art design i whipped up last night on a whim for you all!
- To Create this look start with your favorite clear base coat.
- 2 coats of Essie On Your Mistletoes
- Apply Essie Social Lights to your stars stamp, swipe & grab the design with your jelly stamp.
- Apply the stamp design to your nails… repeat the stamping step for each nail.
- Apply a thin coat of Essie Rock at the top over your stars
- Lastly, seal in your design with Essie Good To Go clear fast dry top coat!
Here’s a look at Essie On Your Mistletoes from the Winter 2017 Collection
(photo credits: Holly for thetrendynail.com)
Disclosure: The products mentioned in this post were provided by the manufacturers and some were purchased by me. All of the opinions are 100% my own and are in no way influenced by anyone. Affiliate links appear in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, you help support this site. For more info view my Disclosure Policy.