Top O’ The Morning To You!
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day I’m sporting Green & Silver w/ a lil’ Shamrock. I used OPI & Essie polish lacquers to create my Shamrock Manicure.
1. Base Coat – Seche Clear
– Buy it at Ulta Beauty
2. Green on all the nails accept the ring finger-
- Essie – 734 Going Incognito
– Buy It at Ulta Beauty
3. Silver is my accent color on my ring finger
- OPI – DS Radiance DS 038
-Buy it at Amazon
4. Apply gradient using a sponge
If you’re interested in seeing the technique let me know & I’ll demonstrate w/ a picture tutorial. 🙂
5. Painted my Shamrock on the accent nail… using the same green as I used for my base. Essie – 734 Going Incognito
That took a few tries.. but practice makes perfect 🙂
6. Last Step — My Favorite Dry Fast Top Coat – Seche Vite You can buy it at Ulta Beauty Click Here!
A cute alternative to showing your St. Patty’s day spirit w/o having to wear a green shirt. 😉
Hope everyone has a fun & safe St. Patty’s Day!!