Paint Your Nails Pink!
Support October Breast Cancer Awareness Month
This month i’ll be painting my nails pink to support Breast Cancer Awareness month. Here’s the first of many which you’ll see this month.
I was really excited to receive these 2mm Gold Square Nail Studs from the Born Pretty Store. So I decided for my first Pinktober Nail Art post I wanted to use them in conjunction with my Light Pink Diamond Polish by Azature.
(Links to products mentioned in this post can be found at the bottom of the page)
Get these Trendy Nails!
- 2 mm Gold Square Nail Studs – Born Pretty Store
- Light Pink Diamond Polish
- Elmers Glue Clear Transparent/ Washable Glue
- Pop Art Pink – Essie (Sheer Light Pink Polish)
- Rhinestone Picker or Tweezers
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
Step 1: Paint 1 coat of sheer light pink polish over your nails.
Step 2: 1 Coat of Azature Light Pink Diamond Polish and seal in your polish in with 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat.
Step 3: Apply a strip of Transparent Elmers Glue to your nails. (decorate 1 nail at a time so the glue doesn’t dry up) Using a rhinestone picker or a pair of tweezers place your gold studs in a straight line down your nails.
Gold Studded Bow: I used the glue as my guideline and placed the studs on my nail using my rhinestone picker and followed the bow shape I created with my Elmers Glue.
Step 4: Once all of your gold studs are set on your nails protect your bling with 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat for ultimate shine. FYI! If you don’t put a coat of clear over your nail studs, be sure that they will pop right off after your first shower or when your wash your hands… So it’s really important to seal them in with 1 coat of clear.
I absolutely love these little gold studs from Born Pretty Store! They arrived in a clear little zip lock baggy. They’re easy to apply and stay on using glue or even clear nail polish. Just make sure you coat your nails after applying them with 1 coat of clear polish to insure they stay sealed to your nails!
Use this 10% OFF coupon code: BAZQ10
- 2 mm Gold Square Nail Studs – Buy It Now: $5.73 Born Pretty Store
- Light Pink Diamond Polish – Buy It Now: RonRobinson.com $25
- Elmers Glue Clear Transparent/ Washable Glue- Buy It Now $1.77 – Amazon.com
- Pop Art Pink – Essie (Sheer Light Pink Polish) Buy It Now: $4.47– Amazon.com
- Rhinestone Picker or Tweezers – Buy It Now: $1.99 – Born Pretty Store
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat – Buy It Now: $4.80– Amazon.com
(Photo credit: Nails by Holly for The Trendy Nail)
Disclosure: The nail studs mentioned in this post was provided by the manufacturer. I purchased the nail polish myself. For further details visit my disclosure page.