Nicole by OPI Announces
Two New Limited Edition Neon Mini Kits,
the Brand’s First Neon Lacquer
Nicole by OPI launches its first neon nail lacquer with two limited edition mini kits.
- Scandalous! Neons includes vivid shades of blue, purple and pink.
- Notorious! Neons includes vibrant shades of green, fuchsia and orange.
Each Neons kit includes a special white base coat, to be applied before adding color, allowing true neon pigments to pop.
In addition to the white base, Scandalous! Neons includes:
- Blue Neon (this blatant blue is deliberately belligerent),
- Purple Neon (this attention-seeking purple is a real publicity hound)
- Pink Neon (this pink’s purpose is to provoke your senses).
Along with white base, Notorious! Neons includes:
- Green Neon (this gossip-stirring green is the talk of the town)
- Fuchsia Neon (this fuchsia is famous for being unabashedly bold)
- Orange Neon (this outrageous orange doesn’t know the meaning of meek).
“The shades included in both sets are perfect for accessorizing fingers and toes with bright pops of color,” adds Weiss-Fischmann. “The first step is to apply the white base coat followed by the desired neon shade; finish with one coat of Nicole by OPI Top Coat Plus to achieve intense neon color with a glossy finish.”
Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. Scandalous! Neons and Notorious! Neons mini packs will be available in stores beginning May 2013 for $10 each at retailers including Meijer, CVS, Duane Reade, H-E-B, Kroger, and ShopKo. Top Coat Plus will be sold alongside the kits for $7.99.