Nail Stamping Video Tutorial: Zoya Spring 2016
Hey there nail enthusiasts!
Since i recently received a bunch of new nail stamping plates from Bornprettystore.com I’ve been having a lot of fun playing around with different techniques.
In the pic above i tried making nail decals using some of the new shades from Zoya’s Petal Collection and my Moyou London “Your Magic Workshop” Mat £9.00 = $10.25
Nail Polish Colors:
Azalea – Zoya Spring 2016 “Petals”
Laurel – Zoya Spring 2016 “Petals”
The stamping plate is from
Use coupon code BAZQ10 for 10% OFF your born pretty store order!
In the video below i have a sped up version showing you how to make your own nail decalPS.. if you don’t have a nail stamping mat, you really need one! Not only do they protect your surface but they make creating nail art designs much easier!
They’re a great place to practice and layout designs plus, it’s the best place to make decals!
There are a bunch of silicone nail stamping mats on the market… Here are a few that i’ve found.
Take a look at the video below & have a great time stamping!!!
Creating Decals on a Silicone Mat:
- paint a clear base coat on your workshop mat & wait for it to dry (approx. 1 min)
- apply your polish to your nail stamping plate
- quickly pick up your design using your nail stamp
- quickly stamp your design over your clear base coat on your mat… if you wait too long your design may not transfer
Here’s the creative part…
- If you have a pattern that allows you to color in the lines… using a thin paint brush pick some colors and paint them over your design…. And WAIT to dry!
- Once your top colors are dry gently peel your nail decal off your mat using an orange stick … or something that won’t tear the polish
- Trim your decal with a scissor… and apply it to your nail
- Clean up any overlaps with some acetone and a q-tip
- Protect your design with 1 coat of your favorite top coat!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more nail art tutorial videos!
Disclosure: Some of the products used in this post was provided by the manufacturers and some were purchased by me. All of the opinions are 100% my own and are in no way influenced by anyone. Affiliate links appear in this post. When you purchase through an affiliate link, you help support this site. For more info view my Disclosure Policy