Nail Polish News: Zoya releases new collection Delight
This just in… brand new collection called “Delight” by Zoya to be released February 2, 2015
Get ready for mouth-watering spring delights from Zoya! Inspired by the soft and airy colors of the season, Zoya Delight serves up three cheerful creams and three turquoise flash metallics for an updated, flirty way to wear pastels! All in the full-coverage, long-wearing, Big5Free* formula Zoya Nail Polish is famous for.
- ZP772/Rayne: Dewy, spring blue with an energizing turquoise metallic flash.
- ZP773/Lillian: Faded aquamarine with a glossy cream finish.
- ZP774/Tiana: Palette-cleansing ‘pistachio gelato’ green in a glossy cream finish.
- ZP775/Daisy: Refreshing ‘lemon merengue’ yellow with a turquoise metallic flash.
- ZP776/Leslie: Soft spring lavender with a turquoise metallic flash.
- ZP777/Eden: Classic spring flower pink in a glossy cream finish.
I can’t wait to take a break from my dark winter lacquers.. Looking forward to checking these 6 out!
**BIG5FREE: Zoya Professional Nail Lacquer formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Each bottle will retail at $9 (US)
Available in top salons, spas, Ulta Beauty Stores and on zoya.com