It’s been a minute… sorry for the delay but if you haven’t seen the new Zoya Naturel 4 collection… it’s something i would highly suggest checking out!
Zoya’s formula for these neutral shades is on point! All opaque and just dreamy! Obsessed with all 6 shades! check it out!
ZOYA TRANSITIONAL: NATURAL 4
Introducing the newest line-up in beautiful neutral shades from Zoya, Naturel 4. This nail palette includes six (6) new colors which include a lovely range of mauve-toned neutral creams, plus an exciting duo-chrome topper in Marlowe which can be worn alone, or as a topper over your favorite shades for added sparkle. This collection embodies the transition from Winter to Spring with calming hues.
· ZP1070 Evelyn – Zoya in Evelyn can best be described as a soft cool toned blush pink cream with smooth application.
· ZP1071 Cami – Zoya in Cami can best be described as a pale mauve taupe cream.
· ZP1072 Barrett – Zoya in Barrett can best be described as a taupe-violet cream.
· ZP1073 Vivian – Zoya in Vivian can best be described as a dusty grape cream.
· ZP1074 Adeline – Zoya in Adeline can best be described as a deep fig taupe cream.
· ZP1075 Marlowe – Zoya in Marlowe can best be described as a duo-chrome with a rose-gold shimmer and slate-blue base. This shade can be worn alone or layered with any other creams to create interest. in Lottie can best be described as a soft champagne pearl with a hint of glistening shimmer blended in.