Nail Art: Paint a Stache & Support Movember
Hey there nail enthusiasts!
It’s November… which means Movember!
Movember is an annual event involving the growing of mustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of various cancers, such as prostate cancer etc…. The goal of Movember is to “change the face of men’s health.”
To learn more about how you can contribute to Movember check out the Movember Foundation
In the mani shown above I’m wearing two coats of a brand new winter shade from Essie “Go With The Flowy” a soft winter dove grey with a touch of mint.
- To paint your mustache apply two large black dots side by side
- Leaving some space add a small dot to the right and the left of the large dots
- Using a small, thin striping brush paint a U shape connecting the dots.
- On the bottom of the mustache do the same thing connecting the dots with a curve shape & fill in the middle.
To make your HEART SHAPE -I used a medium red nail polish perfect for fall – “Party on a Platform” – Essie Winter 2016
- Using a medium dotting tool apply one dot and drag down. Do the same on the other side connecting both making a “V” shape.
Essie Winter 2016 Collection
Essie’s winter collection is available now nationwide at fine salons and departments stores such as bed bath and beyond, kohls, target & online at amazon.com for $9/ bottle