Classic French Manicure
~ Trendy Tuesday ~
1 Day ’til the official calendar day of SPRING!
What’s that saying? If you build it, he will come. – Filed of Dreams
Well i think Spring needs a bit of a guided tour to the Northeast this season. Waking up to a snow-covered lawn was not, what I was expecting 1 day to spring! So in honor of Miss Mother Nature and the season of blooming flowers, I have chosen my GO-2, All Time Favorite Springtime Manicure.
The Classic French!
No tape, no guides no templates or french manicure kit was used to get this look.
If you get a good striping brush you can make your own flawless french tips in seconds.
Here’s what I used to get this great looking french manicure.
- Base Coat – Seche Clear
- Base Color – Glints of Glinda NL T59 – OPI (I used 2 coats of this color)
- White Tip – White NA01 – Art Club (it has a long thin brush which makes it really easy to paint an even curved line for your tip)
- Pink Overlay – In The Spot Light Pink NL F27 – OPI ( 1 coat of transparent pink )
- Dry Fast Top Coat – Seche Vite
And there you have it! A beautiful french which should last me the entire week!
You can pick up the products mentioned in this article at the following stores:
- OPI – In The Spot Light Pink – OPI (Amazon) Glints of Glinda (Amazon)
- ( Also check your local manicurist for the latest OPI, Essie & China Glaze shades)
Any shade of sheer pink will do… Check out the lines carried at Sephora
Hope you enjoyed this post. Feel free to share your favorite French Manicure colors.. I would love to hear from you!