Hello there nail enthusiasts!
New York Fashion Week is upon us and I have a few inside peeks at some nail trends hitting runways this week!
From one of my favorites… here’s a look at
Essie Runway Nails for Ji Oh’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection
Taking cue from Ji Oh’s street style inspired Spring/Summer 2016 collection, Rita Remark for essie created a hip, sheer peach-pink base color that wears like “lip gloss on the nails.” To play up on the sharp lines, stark contrasts and androgynous aesthetic, she added vertical stripes of after school boy blazer to each nail.
Essie nail products used:
Get The Look:
- Apply first base base coat to clean, filed nails
- Next, apply a thin coat of resort fling
- Then, apply one coat of sugar daddy
- Using a striping brush, carefully apply one thin, vertical stripe of after school boy blazer on each nail; placement should be sporadic and vary from nail to nail
- Next, using a striping brush, choose one finger on each hand and carefully apply a second thin, vertical stripe of after school boy blazer next to the original stripe
- Finish with good to go top coat
For additional information on the essie nail products mentioned above, please visit www.essie.com.
For up to the minute coverage, check out: #essieNYFW for everything fashionable backstage, and #essielove to see our designer nail looks!
Follow us for behind-the-scenes:
Stay tuned for more great nail looks to hit New York Fashion Week’s Runways!