Hey there nail enthusiasts,
Here’s an amazing collection that i recently received from Orly Nails by Laverne Cox called “Celebrate Yourself”
Collaborated with Orly Nails Laverne Cox chose shades of metallic & sparkle to represent exactly how it amazing and full of life she feels after getting her nail glam on. This collection is all about Celebrating YOU and it does just that!
This is one of my first times using Orly nail products and i’m really happy with the experience. The bottle has a nice grippy handle. The brush is wide and the shades are JUST FABULOUS! In addition all of the Orly Nail Lacquers are Cruelty-Free, Vegan and 12-free!
It’s all about sparkle with this collection and when you purchase the entire collection from orly 10% of the proceeds go to hurricane relief efforts, plus there’s a free gift with purchase.
The entire collection retails for $49.
Here’s a pic of the 6 shades shown below:
- Shine – Opaque metallic shiny silver metal. (Gives a great mirror effect… sorry my pic doesn’t represent it well at all)
- Party In The Hills– A gray ultra glitter, makes your nails look like glitter dust!
- Halo – Makes your nails look like a million bucks! Litterally looks like you’re wearing gold diamonds! Best to be worn over black for ultimate opaque glitter effect!
- Million Dollar Views– Shiny opaque copper bronze metallic
- Mirrorball – Holographic rainbow metallic. Can be worn alone or layered.
- Androgynie – Sheer black with rainbow holo glitter flecks. Best to wear over a solid color for ultimate effect.
Here’s my facebook review of the collection…
Make sure to add the hash tags: #celebrateyourself & #transisbeautiful when sharing your Celebrate Yourself mani on social media!
(photo credits: Holly for thetrendynail.com)