Mani Monday: Balenciaga Inspired Nail Art
Balenciaga Resort 2014 Collection
My favorite part of Monday is that I get to share a new nail design with you!
This weeks Mani Monday inspiration derived from a dress I saw in the most recent debut of Alexander Wang’s Balenciaga Resort 2014 Collection.
Comprised of squiggle prints, the collection restricted itself to a simple palette of white, black & shades of gray.
Take a look at my Trendy Nails mani muse for Mani Monday!
Get These Simple Trendy Nails
- Start with a full white nail. I used 2 coats of Alpine Snow by OPI
- Paint your branches using a striping brush. Paint squiggly lines varying in thickness. I used Art Club Striping Brush Black Nail Art Duo
- Paint your birds & leaves… irregular shapes work best. It doesn’t have to be perfect… some of the best nail art is done without planning!
- Wait 10 minutes for your black nail lacquer pattern to dry.
- Apply your favorite Dry Fast Top Coat for a brilliant shine!
All of the products mentioned in this post can be purchased at the following stores: Ulta Beauty, CVS, Walgreens, Amazon, Rite Aid, Walmart, ShopColorClub.com and any local salon that carries OPI products.
Join The Trendy Nail Conversation. Weigh in your thoughts on my Mani Monday Muse!